👨💻 🏢 👩💻
Co-Working Space in Langley
We offer a number of co-working opportunities, from semi-private to open space at a reasonable cost without any long-term commitments. 24/7 access allows you to work on your schedule.
Everything Is Included. No hidden fees.
- High-speed internet
- Wi-Fi and hard-line connection
- Access to printer, scanner and photocopier
- Office furniture
- Magnetic whiteboards with markers
- Kitchen with coffee and tea
- Relaxation space
- All utilities
- Business address
- 24/7 Access
- Free parking
Our Space Is Best for These Sorts of People
- Startups who are looking for connections, capital and a helping hand to avoid common mistakes… and want a nice place to grow their business.
- Independent entrepreneurs who want a physical base of operations and a place to meet clients.
- Business people doing cool things who want to work in a place with other cool business people doing cool things.
- People used to working at Starbucks but who want something a little more private.
- People based mainly in Langley and, in particular, those who live in Brookswood and the surrounding areas.
About Our Neighbourhood
We are located in the Brookswood community of Langley, BC. We’re just north of the 40th Avenue and 200th Street intersection on the west side.
It’s a beautiful little spot, with a park right next door with trails and a small stream. There are a number of restaurants and cafes including Cravings, Starbucks, two Japanese places, a health food store, a local bakery, a McDonald’s, two pizza places and so on. Plus a supermarket, a Shoppers Drug Mart and plenty of other independents.
There is a bus out front that connects to the Langley Bus Loop. Drive wise, we’re 20 minutes from the 99 freeway and about 15 minutes from the TransCanada.